Thursday, December 13, 2007

rock-a-bye baby

Course 2 Certifying exam is at 9 am tomorrow
now it's half past 3 in the morning
n my blardy stubborn eyes still won't close
equally if not more my hyperactive brain
refuses to shut down for the night
why
oh why

does my very dear fren of insomnia
come visiting at these time of the year?
last night it got me
a very late supper of meehoon tom yam
n a fringe trim
tonight it seems to have me blogging
n a very late nite supper of rice n curry
*sighhhhhhhhhhh*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

oh ppl, throw me all the sheeps on my facebook
n it won't help either
n sings me all the lullaby for i doubt it gonna
put me into temporary coma

Rock-a-bye, baby, thy cradle is green;
Father's a nobleman, mother's a queen;
And Betty's a lady, and wears a gold ring;
And Johnny's a drummer, and drums for the king.

No comments: